Experienced in improving commercial management practice within organizations providing client insights based on expertise and knowledge. Interested in the challenge of maximising value and minimizing risk in projects and related commercial activities.
Specialties: reviewing commercial management, project governance/assurance internal controls; identifying what is required via gap analysis to fix identified problems; devising and project managing implementation action plans to close gaps; devising and improving practices, processes and procedures for contractors and client organizations.
Primary focus: Commercial management, programme and project management in the construction services and environmental market sectors.
- Project management to address identified gaps via stakeholder, communication, risk, configuration and asset information strategies and plans;
- Identification, producing and agreeing maps of key processes covering project management; planning; Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality; commercial management and the supply chain;
- The forensic analysis of the Head Contract and Alliance Agreement utilising a risk-based assurance approach;
- Restructuring complex information from multiple sources into a coherent whole;
- Providing my client insights based on my expertise and knowledge;
- Working with project managers to help them understand their own needs, ideas and vision;
- Producing an end of consultancy contract report that provided recommendations that established a path for my client to get to an answer with regard to the most important problems, the symptoms and solutions themselves for the delivery of projects moving forward.