Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) – Integrated Facilities Management (Europe, Middle East and Africa – EMEA).
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (JLL) – A US Fortune 500 listed company.
JLL Integrated Facilities Management Business – IFM (Europe, Middle East and Africa – EMEA).
NEC Professional Services Contract: August 2017 – Present.
Briga Consulting Limited was commissioned by the Chief Operating Officer to critically review the commercial function of the business in anticipation of a structural organizational change within JLL that was scheduled to take place in January 2018.
The terms of reference of the commercial review incorporated commercial health checks on a random sample of JLL Accounts and the submission of a report and recommendations to the executive management team.
The brief encompassed the following stages:
- The critical review of sample JLL Accounts within the EMEA geographical area; typical value of each account c. £20m per annum;
- A review of the existing commercial function of the business;
- The preparation and submission of a report and recommendations to the executive management team;
- Implementation of the report recommendations.
In December 2017 the contract was extended to also include commercial reviews and risk assessments of various new contracts covering pre-contract, handover and service delivery process and procedures within IFM – EMEA. This also included a newly acquired JLL business that specializes in M&E services in the UK construction market sector.
Briga Consulting Ltd Value -Added Intervention
The involvement of Briga Consulting added value to the commercial review process by contributing:
- A structured project management approach that was based on over 25 years’ experience in directing and the management of various commercial functions with various ‘blue-chip’ companies such as Balfour Beatty plc; Kier plc; May Gurney plc, Amey plc, Enterprise plc, Thames Water SMB JV, Interserve plc, The Keepmoat Group and Tarmac plc. This experience encompassed Building and Civil Engineering, infrastructure and social housing both within the UK and internationally;
- Commercial and business knowledge gained through professional qualifications earned from The Chartered Institute of Building and the University of Durham Business School;
- A professional attitude and code of conduct together with a mindset that values attention to detail and challenging the status quo to ensure that commercial risks are minimized and that value is maximized for company shareholders.