David has extensive experience in delivering full life cycle projects within public and private sector environments. Leading reviews of internal processes and procedures to drive transformation including securing cost reduction and increased efficiency.
Key skills include:
A proven record of developing and supporting leadership teams; defining and implementing project strategies; risk mitigation; a strong understanding evaluating and delivering against client requirements; and a deep knowledge of environmental and sustainability requirements. Consistently delivers improvement projects whilst maintaining high levels of quality service levels and securing client engagement.
David is a member of the collaborative steering group of the University of Sheffield Advanced Resource Efficiency Centre that is addressing supply chain resource sustainability. He is also an international industry adviser with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- Project troubleshooting
- Coaching & mentoring at all organisational levels.
- Sustainable Development
- Commercial Management
- Project/Programme Management
- Risk Management
Qualifications & Affiliations:
- Durham University Business School MBA
- Chartered Construction Manager and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building;
- Chartered Environmentalist & Member of the Society for the Environment;
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors;
- European Building Expert and Member of the Association of European Building Surveyors and Construction Experts
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Health, Safety & Environment Professionally Qualified Person (Yellow Card)
- Member of AXELOS Best Practice
- PRINCE2 Practitioner CPD Badge
- Associate member of BCS – The Chartered Institute for I.T.